Terms of Service
Revised: September 25, 2019
Correction date: December 12, 2019
Modified: December 27, 2019
Installation and correction: February 3, 2020
Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) are defined in the “WEB de general store.; You can find which you want.” (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) provided by the banner and diary(Hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided on this website. It defines usage conditions. Users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) shall use Service in accordance with the Terms.
Article 1 (Applicable)
Terms shall apply to any relationship between Users and Site relating to Terms.
Article 2 (Registration)
Apply for registration for use in accordance with the method of the business partner (including information provider, advertiser, advertisement distribution destination, etc .; hereinafter referred to as “Business Partner”), and approve the use by Business Partner. By the end of use registration.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
1. Users shall manage Users ID and password of Service at their own risk.
2. Users cannot transfer or lend User ID and Password to a third party in any case. If we log in with a combination of User ID and Password that matches the registration information, we consider it to be used by User who has registered that User ID.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or obstruct the function of the server or network of Site
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of Services of Site
(5) The act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other Users
(6) Acts impersonating other Users
(7) Acts that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces in connection with Services on Site
(8) Other acts that Business Partner considers inappropriate
(9) Unauthorized reproduction of services provided by Site
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. Site may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of Service without prior notice to Users if it determines that any of the following reasons exist.
(1) When performing maintenance inspection or updating of the computer system related to Service
(2) If the provision of Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster
(3) When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, if Site determines that it is difficult to provide Service
2. Site shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by Users or third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of Service for any reason.
Article 7 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration)
1. Please follow Terms for Service.
2. Site does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to Users by the actions performed by Site based on this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
1. The liability of Site for default shall be waived if it is not due to the intentional or gross negligence of Site.
2. Site is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between User and other Users or third parties regarding Service.
Article 9 (Change of Service content, etc.)
Site can change the content of Service or stop providing Service without notifying User, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to User by this.
Article 10 (Changes to Terms of Service)
Site may change this agreement at any time without notice to Users if deemed necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or communication)
Notice or communication between Users and Site shall be made by the method specified by Site.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Users cannot transfer the status in the usage agreement or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as security without the consent of Business Partner.
Article 13 (Sanctions for violation of Terms of Service)
If you violate Article 5 (Prohibitions) due to wrongdoing, or if you conduct browsing using an improper method, you will be sanctioned and you will be refused.
1. If unauthorized access is granted, 50,000 yen will be charged for each access.
2. Regarding the request, the full amount of the cost of the dispute concerning Article 14 (2) shall be borne by the unauthorized access actor.
3. This does not apply to Users who have completed membership registration.
Article 14 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
(1) In interpreting Terms, the laws of Japan shall be the governing law.
(2) In case of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of Site shall have exclusive jurisdiction.